Little Venice | Outfit

By 3:02 π.μ. , , , , ,

GR: Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Το σημερινό outfit το φόρεσα πριν λίγες μέρες όταν επισκέφτηκα το Little Venice. Είναι ένα πανέμορφο μέρος με κανάλια, καφετέριες και μπυραρίες που θυμίζει λιγάκι την διάσημη Βενετία. Η επίσκεψη μου ήταν μετά από την δουλειά μου οπότε προσπάθησα να δημιουργήσω ένα άνετο αλλά κομψό look βασισμένο στα νέα μου παπούτσια Adidas Stan Smith. Βρισκόμαστε σε μεταβατική περίοδο οπότε τα βασικά μου κομμάτια είναι ένα μπλουζάκι, τζιν και τα αθλητικά παπούτσια. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει το outfit μου όσο και μένα!!

EN: Hello everybody. I was wearing today’s outfit a few days ago when I visited Little Venice. It’s a really beautiful place with canals, cafes and pubs that reminds me the real Venice. My visit was right after work so I tried to create a comfortable but still stylish look based on my new Stan Smiths. We are in a transitional period so a t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers were my basic pieces. I hope you like it as much as I did!!






Top: Pink Woman
Jeans: Primark
Rings: Accessorize
Bag: H&M
Sneakers: Adidas Stan Smith
Hugs and kisses
Claire
Follow me on: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, BLOGLOVIN

You Might Also Like

2 σχόλια

Thank you for leaving your comment... I really appreciate it :)