Creating outfits based on a main piece | Piece 1/Outfit 3

By 3:26 μ.μ. , , , ,

GR: Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Έχετε δει ήδη το σημερινό outfit στο βίντεο του Stylishly Beautiful "4 ways to wear a plaid shirt"!! Ήταν μια πολυάσχολη μέρα αλλά κατάφερα να βγάλω λίγες φωτογραφίες. Η γενική ιδέα είναι ότι αν στην ντουλάπα σου έχεις περισσότερα από ένα πουκάμισο και πουλόβερ, μπορείς εύκολα να κάνεις κάποιους πανέμορφους συνδυασμούς για να σε κρατήσουν ζεστή τον χειμώνα και ταυτόχρονα κομψή. Είναι ένας από τους αγαπημένους μου συνδυασμούς (κάποιοι λένε ότι είναι και χαρακτηριστικός μου) και σας έχω ακόμα ένα look πριν ανέβει η θερμοκρασία. Όπως πάντα, περιμένω τα σχόλια σας!!

EN: Hello everybody. You have already seen today's outfit on Stylishly Beautiful's video "4 ways to wear a plaid shirt"!! It was a busy day but I managed to carry out a quick photoshoot. My general idea is that if you have a variety of shirts and sweaters, you can easily make some amazing combinations to keep you warm and stylish through winter. It's one of my favorite combinations and I have one more outfit to show you before temperature rises. As always, I'm waiting for your thoughts!!
Shirt: Persunmall
Sweater: Romwe
Jeans: Pink Woman
Boots: Voi & Noi
Photos by Markella - Do You Speak Gossip 

Hugs and kisses

Claire

Follow me on: FACEBOOKTWITTERBLOGLOVIN

You Might Also Like

17 σχόλια

  1. Μου αρέσει πολύ που γενικά φοράς πουλοβερ γιατί τους έχω κι εγώ ιδιαίτερη αγάπη :)Comfy but cool outfit <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This outfit looks divine! It's so proper for the cold winter days, since it combines comfortable with elegant elements. Your watch is the detail I loved the most :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olympia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πολύ όμορφη ανάρτηση, έχω αδυναμία στα πουλόβερ .. πολλά φιλάκια :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Nice look!! <3

    Thanks for visiting my blog, dear!!

    www.mariannapapagiannopoulou.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. to mix and match sinai poll kali idea kai maoris na ftiaksis polla looks! poli omorfo, ximerino kai aneto to look pou epelekses xx

    filia Simoni

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. τέλειο στυλ, τόσο απλό και τόσο μοντέρνο ταυτόχρονα!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. love the peekaboo shirt and the shirt jumper is a classic combination

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Great outfit! I love the biker edge that those boots have, so cute! xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Όντως είναι από τους χαρακτηριστικούς σου, αλλά σίγουρα σου πάει πολύ!
    Κούκλα όπως πάντα στις φωτογραφίες! <3

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Such a cute outfit! I love wearing shirts and jumpers together - they are always such a chic yet comfortable option :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. I love this outfit, I think shirts are so flattering. You look great! Alice x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. You look great loving the outfit, the boots and jumper are my favourite.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. I know this is not the main part of the post but I actually LOVE your sunglasses and your watch!!!:) www.anonymousmodeaparis.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for leaving your comment... I really appreciate it :)