Creating outfits based on a main piece | Piece 1/Outfit 2

By 5:12 μ.μ. , , , , , , , , , ,

GR: Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Υπάρχει πάντα ένας σίγουρος τρόπος να συνδυάσεις ένα πουλόβερ. Χρειάζεστε μόνο ένα τζιν παντελόνι και ένα πουκάμισο. Συν ότι το δερμάτινο jacket δίνει μια ροκ πινελιά και φορώντας το με τα μαύρα μου μποτάκια είναι ένας συνδυασμός που αγαπώ. Το συγκεκριμένο πουλόβερ το έχετε δει ήδη σε προηγούμενο outfit, εδώ. Το σημερινό είναι η ασφαλής μου επιλογή για όταν έχω κανονίσει να βγω αλλά δε προλαβαίνω να επιλέξω κάτι άλλο. Έχω αρκετά πουλοβεράκια και κάποια πουκαμίσα που μου επιτρέπουν να παίζω με τους συνδυασμούς. Τα αξεσουάρ κάνουν πάντα την διαφορά και διαμορφώνουν το look ανάλογα την περίσταση. Εσείς αγαπάτε τα πουλοβεράκια; Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας!!

EN: Hello everyone. There is always one certain way to combine a sweater. You only need a pair of jeans and a shirt. Plus my leather jacket, giving a rock touch, create my favorite combination, always with my black boots. You have already seen this particular sweater in a previous outfit, here. Today's outfit is my safe choice when I have plans but not enough time to create another outfit. I have many sweaters and some shirts which give me the opportunity to play with different cobinations. Accessories make always the difference and regulate the look depending on every occasion. Are you into sweaters? I'm waiting for your thoughts!!
Shirt: Zara
Sweater: Handmade
Jeans: Pink Woman
Shoes: Voi & Noi

Photos by Markella - Do You Speak Gossip
Hugs and kisses
Claire
 

Follow me on: FACEBOOKTWITTERBLOGLOVIN

You Might Also Like

14 σχόλια

  1. ax teleio post!!! oles oi photo mia kai mia!!
    mprabo koritsia!!!montelo kai photografos :P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love this outfit! It is pretty much what I wear on a daily basis!!! :D Same boots as well!! love the necklace too! where is that from?
    xo
    Alice | Alice's Beauty Madness

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I have Boots similar to yours and they are just so comfy x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I love this outfit! It looks like something I would wear, and the layering would definitely keep you warm. I especially like the look of the statement necklace when paired with the shirt collar peeking out of the sweater.

    PS- Gorgeous photos.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. το πουλόβερ φοριέται με τα παντα αυτη την εποχή! υπέροχο

    Ειρήνη
    www.thedailylace.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Ωραίες φωτογραφίες! Το πουφάν είναι τέλειο! :) Follow for follow?

    Χαιρετίσματα από Γερμανία! Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο! :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. you look great love the jumper and jacket.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Lovely outfit, you're very brave to shoot in the rain! I love the colour of that umbrella too - very Autumnal!

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. I love your casual look!!!
    Nice jacket and sweater!!!

    xoxo,
    Marianna

    http://mariannapapagiannopoulou.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Kouklitsa! <3
    To ti vroxi fagame ekeini ti mera, akoma to thimamai, alla nomizw fainetai ksekathara kai apo tis fwtografies sou! :) Den mas ptoei tipota omws!

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Πολύ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες στη βροχή! Δίνουν άλλο αέρα! Το πουλοβεράκι είναι χειροποίητο; Εγώ δύο κασκόλ έφτιαξα και το πάλεψα πολύ...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Πολύ όμορφες φωτογραφίες!!
    Ο συνδυασμός πουλόβερ και πουκάμισο μαρέσει πολύ!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for leaving your comment... I really appreciate it :)